Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bausch Lomb Purevision Vs Soflens

Saikoro Park: the serial

I know. You all know that Saikoro Park is a serial, but as I said, I need to then say that visibility Saikoro Park is a free online serial novel, I give a little ', then, every so often, there 'll have to put up words serial .

But now we talk seriously. Saikoro Park is the result of many efforts, not only mine, because the story is not mine alone. A friend helped me build it and is still continuing to do so I thank him from the start. The idea of \u200b\u200bSaikoro Park blend in our heads for months now and only now takes a real form. I am totally fictional transposition of the story, but in reality Saikoro Park began as a comic. Yes, maybe one day you will see Park Saikoro drawn, not by me, of course.

This is the first real time I create a real story. I still have little in hand and I am continuing to write and rewrite and rewrite again. I find it a tough job, but it bears fruit. I think rewrite the task is harder, but basically, I love this story and I want to do it. I do not promise a very timely publication, and perhaps will be slow, perhaps faster. Who knows, we'll see.

Now let's exhortations. The blog has about sixty visits. Only a sixty and currently four fixed readers. This, of course, not enough for me. I need you readers, more than you need me, then: the banner is there, ready to use the link too. If you want to implement an exchange of banners or links just ask, I'll be happy.

I recommend: many comments, so many suggestions, many (indeed many) criticisms, many opinions and many readers. If you read Saikoro Park, do not be shy: leave a comment. I wish I knew if I was reading.

I think I said everything about my serial novel online for free, then I leave.

I'll be back, although I do not know when. And remember that Saikoro Park is a serial novel . :)

If Google does not bring me even more after a few visits in this post, I really do not know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment