Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sapphire Gpsphone Cheats

Prologue - Fragments

Can you believe?! Why I did not. I do not believe that I'm really to start publishing Saikoro Park - that is, as you know, my serial -. The prologue is actually very small, concise and mysterious. Nothing fantastic style and is a little prologue and since I know that there will be enough - because there will be enough;) -, I shall now, next Saturday, with the publication of the first chapter ! This is enough though. I hope you enjoy reading my free online serial novel ! :)

Prologue - June 27, 2009 Fragments

Analysis Laboratory - ******** Today

was found a strange artifact. A monumental sword of a material unknown to us. The Sword is currently maintained at a temperature of 20C °. [...] Our initial studies we have assumed that the find dates back more than ten million years ago. To get more information we have to wait further progress. June 30, 2009

Analysis Laboratory - ********

[...] These studies are continuing, but does not seem to have yielded effect. The sword has been examined at length, but has a more solid structure than that of a diamond. The material was called C7Y. [...] July 3, 2009

Laboratory Analysis - ********

[...] The Sword remains unknown. Although levels increased to 200C and 125C ° above zero degrees below zero is not, as expected, affected in any way or point. [...] Today, in addition, an earthquake of 3.1 on the Richter scale struck the laboratory. No damage. July 5, 2009

Analysis Laboratory - ********

Our equipment radioactivity went haywire. No positive response. [...] The distrust of this mysterious object increases. [...] July 14, 2009

Analysis Laboratory - ********

A new earthquake demolished the laboratory: 5.5 on the Richter scale. The west wing of the laboratory has suffered some damage. [...] Coincidence? July 20, 2009

Analysis Laboratory - ********

[...] It was decided that the sword will be moved to a new high-security laboratory. [...] I do not think I will write down possible new developments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment