iPad 2 2 2
Pending in it a little bit of the many self-explanatory images used by Engadget in Live from Apple's Keynote of you put down a few words to warm.
I'm glad it came out this famous iPad 2 because there was no talk of too much despite not having anything to say then. At least not if they will talk soon again!
I have dreamed of all types and at the end there was nothing to say. Fat laugh for the "retina" and the display that's okay!
The rest is normal evolution as the one that was there just for the MacBook: a more powerful processor, the A5 dual core, faster graphics processor, the battery a little bit more performance ... of course the inevitable double face webcam and split the HDMI output for video and charged, ready to be used with the new Intel standard (perhaps with iPad 3). The only information that I found is not the only one that counts: how much RAM you have installed this time? If it is less than a GB I resign from Apple evangelist! The rest of the hardware you can find right now at all sites and magazines.
We come to us.
We must change our "old" iPad 1 March 25 (Italian release date)? No way! Wait for the next or the one after that and if we play we want to throw money to buy Palm, ridiculed the only one of many "copycat" to be original and beautiful, though never been run as an iPad!
many in recent months I have suspended the purchase of course have done well and not have to wait no more than three weeks, because the product is excellent and double two or three times the competitors (Palm much less).
Then I want to say that I've had enough of these great expectations and these trombones to launch a simple upgrade of a product turned over on all sides. Steps for sick fanatics like me, but half the world was watching on the balcony, and the bags clogged the crew behaved with authentic queers hysterical. The only notation
fun: grin on his sleeve (which has) Steve Jobs, after all more or less in non-meat as long accustomed us to face the crocodiles stunned seems to say "we are fooled once again ".
And the man thought dead several times and most of all years of all look at the title bouncing like a yo-yo, while emphasizing a> 90% of the market again and again. Then there
FaceTime, iMovie, Garageband, a little 'music software, some games, such as guarding gadgettisitica iOS versatile and above all that makes a bit' new things, such as Wi-Fi on the new iPhone (which will suck the battery over time of a breath) and a little 'sequined number.
No word, however, I wish I did: nothing iWork or MobileMe or
Cloud ... Until the summer ("One More Thing" apart), we can think of nothing else.
- Posted by BlogPress iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment