They talk about it all. I prepared the arrival I, too, and now there is, even if only in the U.S., I feel compelled to comment on. Photos, movies, disassembly can be found elsewhere and you also know where, but there is very little that you do not know.
Here I just want to look at the telegram iPad2 from within, not iron, but the mind and belly.
This morning I got up and traveled the world from my iPad (first course). I could not avoid being contaminated by the phenomenon of marketing. My idea is not worth the change I have it clear in my head. However, looking at the interest, to see enhanced the differences, to find that little something you can not do with the old (and then know that it is hopelessly "old") ... I will create disturbances, anxiety, discomfort ... I would say: I got bored and now I buy it too!
Meanwhile, skim and I walk and I use with fluency and enjoyment between news and comments and emails ... and then blog and write notes and messages, always in trouble with this.
Finally I look to do all these things with ease and comfort than ever that this tool gives me freedom and I realize the pleasure it gives me, my "old" iPad (1). And I understand that everything I need and I wish I already have two of us and that we have known and there is no reason to change this relationship to something that is only "new" and little more.
's what it took to me the new iPad: a look at me and make me appreciate what I once more, because sometimes I forget.
... of course this applies not only to iPad: A good day to you all the luck in rediscovering the satisfaction of what we gained and what was given to us!
- Posted by BlogPress iPad
Location: Street to the Church, Torino, Italy
0 comments:
Post a Comment